My photo
just a blog of my poetry, hoping top get it out there a little :) into anything literature, music, film or art related..

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Closing

Closed
the glass is dead and I cannot
see the outside

The day is grey as last year
smothered and I am drawn
to shut with a stranger
in the grass
Tongue of light above
chimneys tonight, I am not
incredible.
Closed
faced, the sun has fallen
behind the sofa
Where I would like to
hide and be found forever.
I am knowledge again
tight expression, window closed
I cannot bear another year of
slogging through the grey
Like children lost
in mud. I have given everything
again to be a half of someone
Or to roll the glass away and
know light.
He will not love you this time.
I close harder and darker
every minute, as stone
I am bending around the river
again, swimming sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment